NYCUA Scholarship Program
Need Money for College?
Apply for a 2023 scholarship!
You're Eligible To Apply If:
- You're a First Heritage member.
Not a member? Join now!
- You're a college-bound high school senior, attending college for the first time in the fall of 2023.
- You will be enrolled in either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
- Complete and save the scholarship application form. Please only use the space provided on the form to answer the questions. Other than where specified on the application form, no attachments, resumes, pictures or other materials of any kind should be submitted or used to answer the questions. Click here to download the application.
- You and your parent or guardian must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the application form.
- You must use the First Heritage Federal Credit Union verification code in order to verify eligibility. Obtain this by calling any First Heritage FCU branch and allow our team to verify your membership. After receiving the credit unions verification code, place it on your application.
- Submit your application online at nycua.org by clicking here.
Applications must be received by January 07, 2023, along with:
- a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11;
- and a typed essay response
If any portion is incomplete or not included, the application will not be considered.
Please save and upload the documents as three separate files: (pdf, Word, jpg only; Google Docs will not be accepted):
- Scholarship Application
- High School Transcript and
Applications must be submitted through the NYCUA website
no later than January 07, 2023
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 607.936.4667. Winner notifications will be sent in May 2023. Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!