Bank Where You Belong!
Make the switch to First Heritage Federal Credit Union and experience the many benefits of membership.
What if switching banks was easy? What if you could save money on loans? Earn more on savings? Get that old-fashioned “knock your socks off” service every day from a financial institution that wants your business and will do what it takes to keep you satisfied!
Just follow these simple steps for a fast and easy way to switch your banking relationship to First Heritage:
- Open your new First Heritage account — Visit any branch, call us at 607-936-4667, (toll free) 1-800-833-3338, or complete a membership application online.
- Print and complete the necessary Switch Kit forms and mail them to:
First Heritage Federal Credit Union
Attention: Member Service Department
110 Village Square, Suite 101
Painted Post, NY 14870
We'll take care of everything for you!
Our FirstSwitch kit contains everything you need:
- Account Closure Notification — Use this form to request that the account(s) you have at your previous financial institution be closed and remaining balance(s) sent to you by check. Remember to keep enough funds in the account until your last check has cleared.
- Direct Deposit Notification — Use this form to request your employer (or other source of regular recurring payments) begin automatic deposits into your new First Heritage Federal Credit Union account. Your employer may also require a separate form. Please check requirements with the person or department that handles payroll. To change the direct deposit of your Social Security check, contact the Social Security Administration at 800-772-1213. You will need to provide your First Heritage member account number and routing number—222381882.
- Automatic Payment Change Notification — Use this form to request the change in automatic withdrawals from your previous financial institution to now be withdrawn from your First Heritage account. Many companies (utilities, insurance companies, etc.), also provide information on how to make a change or establish automatic withdrawals on their websites or on bills/statements. Please allow sufficient time for your first automatic withdrawal to be activated against your new First Heritage account.
You're In! Remember anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or maintains a business in Chemung or Steuben Counties, NY, or Tioga County, PA is eligible for membership at First Heritage.