Protect your wealth and start paying yourself
The freedom to live the retirement lifestyle of your choice with more time to spend with friends and family can make your retirement years truly enjoyable. However, this is not the time to become complacent about your financial initiatives. Stay open to new ideas and opportunities to leverage your money, even if youíre satisfied with your products and their performance.
Here are some ways First Heritage can help you fortify your financial position during your retirement years:
Youíll reduce the time it takes to pay your bills and save on the expense of printed paper checks and postage while helping the environment as well. First Heritage has the perfect checking account for this time of your life.
- 55 & Better Free Checking is absolutely free with no monthly fees, per check charges or minimum balance requirements.
Tips for Effective Financial Management:
- Take advantage of senior discounts wherever you can, and donít be shy in asking for them.
- Do not invest with someone you donít know. Scams targeted at retirees abound. Your investment opportunities should be carefully researched and verified by reputable professionals.
- Be informed. From your investments to your insurance youíll want to audit your current portfolio and policies and make the necessary changes to reflect your needs and preferences as a retiree.
- Create a complete and detailed listing of your financial, investment insurance and trust products and put a copy in your safe.
Some Financial Calculators for the Golden Years...
Our calculators can help you determine what you need to achieve your goals and stay on budget.
For help determining the best accounts and products for sound and productive money management during your Golden Years Life Stage, please contact us at 607-936-4667, (toll free) 800-833-3338 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warning: Email is not a secured method of communication and personal information, such as account number, date of birth and social security number should not be included in any email communications.