NextGen Leaders Awards 2021
Do you know a 21-40 year old who demonstrates leadership in their field and amongst their peers? Do they contribute to their community and help make a difference? Are they a young professional in education, business, or emergency services? Make them your nomination for the NextGen Leaders Award.
- Open to anyone living or working in Chemung & Steuben County, NY or Tioga County, PA
- Applicant must be 21-40 years of age
- Has clearly demonstrated leadership within their profession and within their organization
- Contributed to their community through volunteerism
- Nominations must be submitted by end of day August 31st 2021
Young Professional Educator
This individual is an educator within one of our communities, is passionate about helping our youth and goes above and beyond to help them succeed.
Young Professional Community Leader
This individual has demonstrated a remarkable aptitude for leadership in their community. Their efforts go above and beyond and make a remarkable impact on our communities where we live, work and play.
Young Professional Business Leader
This individual has excelled in demonstrating their leadership ability as a local business leader.
Young Professional Emergency Services Leader
This individual deserves additional recognition for their exceptional commitment to the community in which they serve
and protect effortlessly on a daily basis.