Need money for college?
Apply for a 2019 scholarship!
You're eligible to apply if:
- You're a First Heritage member
- Not a member? Join today!
- You're a college-bound high school senior, attending college for the first time in the fall of 2019
- You will be enrolled in either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution
- Complete the the scholarship application form - Please type or print clearly, and use only the space provided on the form to answer the questions. Other than where specified on the application form, no attachments, resumes, pictures or other materials of any kind should be submitted or used to answer the questions.
- You and your parent or guardian must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the back page of the application form.
- Submit your signed application directly to First Heritage by January 4, 2019, along with:
- a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11;
- an SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript; and
- a typed essay response.
If any portion is incomplete or not included, the application will not be considered.
- Your application must be signed by a management-level employee at First Heritage in order to verify your credit union membership.
Applications must be returned to First Heritage no later than January 4, 2019.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Christy Parsons at 607-936-4667. Winner notifications will be sent in May 2019. Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!