Need money for college?
Apply for a 2021 scholarship!
You're eligible to apply if:
- You're a First Heritage member.
- Not a member? Join now!
- You're a college-bound high school senior, attending college for the first time in the fall of 2021.
- You will be enrolled in either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution.
- Complete the scholarship application form - Please type or print clearly, and use only the space provided on the form to answer the questions. Other than where specified on the application form, no attachments, resumes, pictures or other materials of any kind should be submitted or used to answer the questions.
- You and your parent or guardian must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the back page of the application form.
- You must use the First Heritage Federal Credit Union verification code in order to verify eligibility. Obtain this by calling any First Heritage FCU branch and allow our team to verify your membership. After receiving the credit unions verification code, place it at the top of your application.
- Submit your application online at nycua.org by clicking here.
Applications must be received by January 8, 2021, along with:
- a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11;
- an SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript; and
- a typed essay response.
If any portion is incomplete or not included, the application will not be considered. (If a student was unable to take an SAT/PSAT/ACT because of COVID-19, we will waive that requirement)
Please save and upload the documents as three separate files:
- Scholarship Application
- High School Transcript and SAT/PSAT/ACT scores
Applications must be submitted through the NYCUA website no later than January 08, 2021.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 607.936.4667. Winner notifications will be sent in May 2021. Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!