Putting money aside for retirement is extremely important. And the sooner you start the better.
IRA accounts shelter earnings from taxes until the depositor retires or withdraws the funds. They provide important tax advantages. First Heritage IRA Share Certificates are longer-term investments yielding a higher dividend than IRA Share Savings. A wide variety of terms are available.
- Traditional and Roth IRA Share Certificates available
- Minimum balance of $1,000
- Attractive dividend rates
- No service or maintenance fees
- Savings federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
For Share and IRA Share Certificates, a penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Fees may reduce earnings. Click here to view the Truth in Savings Share Certificate Disclosure.
For eligibility requirements, contribution limits, etc., visit www.irs.gov/Retirement-Plans.