Platinum Rewards pays you back with gifts and travel, just for using your card.
Platinum Rewards gives you points for everyday spending using your First Heritage VISA® Platinum Rewards card. With Platinum Rewards you will earn 1 point for every $1 spent to use toward gift cards/ certificates and travel anywhere in the world.
Platinum Rewards gives you more options because it’s First Heritage’s reward program. Rewards are not tied to specific airlines or one company’s merchandise. There’s no need to visit special websites or make purchases at specified merchants to earn points. Simply use your qualifying card and watch the points add up. When you have enough points for the reward of your choice, just submit your redemption request. That’s it!
Use your points to head for the sun, surf, slopes or your favorite city’s streets. Since you earn Platinum Reward points, not air miles, you may make your arrangements with your own agent, or directly with a merchant. Once travel is completed, you can be reimbursed for your travel related services. For a detailed description of the travel rebates and the points required, please log into online banking or call a rewards representative at 855.854.5493.
- To receive your rebate, pay for the entire amount of your travel with your First Heritage VISA® Platinum card.
- Once you complete your travel, you have sixty (60) days to claim your credit.
- The amount paid for the travel services must be equal to or exceed the rebate amount.
- Please allow 30 days for your credit to be processed if all eligibility requirements are met.
- Not valid for gas, food or other miscellaneous charges.
When you complete your request, points will be immediately deducted and First Heritage will be notified of your request. Credit to your account will be issued by First Heritage and may be subject to verification of charges.
GIFT CARDS AND CERTIFICATES
Use your points to receive gift cards and gift certificates from your favorite merchants. You may redeem your points for a gift card or gift certificate online through First Heritage’s online banking or call one of our rewards representatives.
Available merchant categories include:
- Stock Options
Log into online banking 24 hours a day to shop for and order an award, or call the redemption center at 855.854.5493, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time. If you are calling from outside the U.S. or Canada, please call 206-352-3478, collect.
HOW TO REDEEM FOR GIFT CARDS/ CERTIFICATES:
Log into online banking or call the redemption center toll-free at 855.854.5493 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Your point balance will be verified and your requested gift cards/ certificates will be mailed to you. Choose among restaurants, travel and leisure, gasoline, and top retailers of electronics, apparel, sporting goods, music, movies, and more.
Enjoy the flexibility of shopping online, visiting your favorite retail stores, or taking a trip with your Platinum Rewards.
AWARDS PROGRAM RULES
- For the most current version of the program rules, award options, and point requirements, please visit First Heritage’s website or call an awards representative at 855.854.5493.
- You earn points for qualifying transactions appearing on your statement during the program period less any credits and plus or minus any adjustments. Some transaction types may not be eligible for point accrual. Contact First Heritage to determine transaction eligibility, eligibility dates, or for special promotions.
- Errors in the addition or deduction or points can occur and may be corrected by the awards provider or First Heritage at any time without notice.
- Award options and the corresponding points required for redemption, limitations on point accrual, including monthly and/or yearly point maximums, point expiration period, and increase or decrease in value of net point accrual are determined by, and may be modified by First Heritage at any time. Award redemptions must be made prior to point expiration dates.
- The awards program is being presented with no express or implied warranties or conditions. In particular, there are no express or implied warranties including merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose not specified here in respecting this agreement.
- Reasonable steps will be taken to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to websites associated with this program. However, we don’t warrant, guarantee, or make any representations that sites will be free of destructive materials or that the sites will be uninterrupted or error-free We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by your access or inability to access sites.
- Program award statements will be available on a periodic basis as determined by First Heritage. Statements will normally reflect the adjusted number of points earned, based on previous balance, net purchases, and deductions due to redemption activity. First Heritage must be notified of any errors or point discrepancies within 60 days of the date when the error occurred.
- Award points may be redeemed for cash or credit as determined by First Heritage and may not be used in conjunction with promotions or discounts offered outside of this program. First Heritage may also limit transferability between accounts and incorporation with other institution programs or offerings. Points have no monetary value outside the program nor can they be combined or transferred with or to other loyalty programs.
- You are responsible for submitting correct information when ordering an award. Orders requiring correction may be subject to additional fees.
- Your account must be in good standing (i.e. not delinquent or canceled, or otherwise not usable for charges) to use awards points. First Heritage reserves the right to terminate or suspend your standing in the program or deduct points from your accumulated total if your account is not in good standing.
- This program may be changed or terminated at any time without notice, restriction, or penalty. A specified time frame for redemption of existing points will be given at the time that a notice or program termination is given.
- Any liability for taxes including federal, state, or local income, sales, use, or other taxes or gratuities imposed on an award received from this program will be the sole responsibility of the participant receiving the award and not First Heritage, the awards provider or any of its affiliates.
- Errors in publication of awards materials may occur. We reserve the right to correct errors at any time.
- Contact First Heritage to determine if additional rules apply to your participation in the awards program.
- This program is available to account holders of specified account types at First Heritage as they have contracted with the awards provider.
- This program is void where prohibited by law.
- Services to administer the program are being provided by, and are the responsibility of, Loyalty Innovations, an operating division of Travel and Transport, Inc., (the administrator). First Heritage and the awards program provider assume no liability or responsibility for the provision of, or failure to provide, the respective services being provided by the administrator. The administrator is an independent contractor and is not affiliated with First Heritage. You agree to hold the awards program provider, the administrator, and First Heritage harmless if the supplier of merchandise or services files for bankruptcy or otherwise goes out of business after you have redeemed your points and before you use the item or service. You accept all terms and conditions in the program rules and release and hold the awards program provider, the administrator, and First Heritage harmless from any claim, liability or damage relating to this program or use of any program item you receive and neither the awards program provider, the administrator, nor First Heritage shall be held liable for any bodily harm, property damage, or injuries incurred which may result from participating in the program, or which may result from the provision of goods or services by suppliers.
- Using your account following receipt of these rules constitutes agreement to these rules on your behalf.
GIFT CARDS AND GIFT CERTIFICATES
- Points can be redeemed for gift cards/certificates from select merchants. Your gift cards/certificates will be shipped within 7-10 business days to the address on file with the awards provider within the 50 U.S. states only.
- Lost, stolen, destroyed, or expired gift cards/certificates are not replaceable. Once points are redeemed for a gift card/certificate they cannot be returned, changed, or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash or credit.
- You have 30 days from the date an award is requested to report an undelivered gift card/certificate by calling the Awards Redemption Center at 855.854.5493.
- All sales/use taxes and shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the account holder and will apply in accordance with the merchants’ policies in effect at the time of redemption.
- Purchases in excess of the amount of the gift certificate/gift card are at the account holder’s expense. Additional terms and conditions are specified on the card or certificate. Merchant availability subject to change. Gift card/certificate use is subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon. Gift cards/certificates for services (including but not limited to experiential and entertainment certificates) are subject to the terms and conditions of the vendor providing the services. Gift cards/certificates are also subject to any other restrictions imposed by the merchant.