TAKE FULL CONTROL OF YOUR CARDS with Card Management, you decide when where and who uses your cards
manage your card spending right from your mobile device
Turn your cards on or off, set spending limits and get alerts, all with a few quick taps.
What is Card Management?
Card Management lets you set card controls, add restrictions and receive transaction alerts from your First Heritage mobile app.
How does Card Management let me manage my cards?
Set a wide range of controls and alerts on all your cards. For example, you can:
- Turn your card on and off.
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type.
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined.
- Set a specific region where the card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device's location.
- Set parental controls and monitoring.
Alerts will show up just like any other notifications you get on your mobile device.
Why is it a better way to manage my cards?
Because you can manage your card transactions all in one place, right from your mobile device. You have complete control of how, when, where - and who uses your cards.
Plus, knowing that you've set rules, restrictions and alerts that meet your specific spending preferences adds another layer of fraud detection and prevention, and gives you added peace of mind.
Is it secure?
Yes, managing your cards with Card Management is safe and secure because you access your account from your First Heritage Mobile app.
How do I get started?
Simply log into your First Heritage mobile app and navigate to Card Management to begin.