- Low Balance Transfer Rate - 1.99% APR* introductory rate for the first 12 months following the transfer.
- NO Balance Transfer Fees
- NO Annual Fees
- NO Cash Advance Fee
Visa’s Zero Liability protection
Debt Protection Available
- Low Rates
Instant Issue Service
The faster you receive your credit card, the sooner you can start utilizing our benefits! For your convenience, we offer instant issue service. The instant issue debit and credit card service offers First Heritage Federal Credit Union members the purchasing power of VISA right away. Cards are printed on demand at any branch location.
Activate your new Credit Card
Ready to activate your new card? It’s easy! You can activate your VISA credit card by calling JHA Card Activation & PIN Management toll free at 1-800-290-7893 (within U.S.) or 206-624-7998 (outside U.S.). Our easy activation process allows you to start using your credit card right away.
Credit Card Fraud:
- Keep contact information on file with First Heritage FCU current.
- We offer 24/7 fraud protection monitoring service.
- Notify us if traveling- If you are traveling and plan to use your VISA Credit card, remember to let us know so you can be assured that your card services won't be disrupted while you're away.
- Regularly monitor activity on all accounts.
- Notify us if card/PIN number is lost or stolen.
- Make an attempt to contact a merchant directly to resolve an issue.
- Contact us to file a dispute if unable to resolve directly with the merchant.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Balance transfer rate of 1.99% effective for 12 months. Rate will revert to a variable APR of prime +4.50% APR for VISA Platinum and 13.25% APR for VISA Classic once the promotional period has ended. Current APR for purchases and cash advances is prime +4.50% APR for VISA Platinum and 13.25% APR for VISA Classic. Rates are as of 05/25/21. Purchases and cash advances made in foreign countries and foreign currencies will be billed to you in U.S. dollars. The foreign transaction fee is 1% of the transaction amount. Limit: two balance transfers per 12-month period. New money only.
Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered card to secure transactions.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.