Platinum Rewards Pays You Back With Gifts and Travel!
Just by simply using your card you can earn rewards!
Platinum Rewards gives you points for everyday spending using your First Heritage Visa® Platinum Rewards card. With Platinum Rewards you will earn 1 point for every $1 spent to use toward gift cards/ certificates and travel anywhere in the world.
Platinum Rewards gives you more options because it’s First Heritage’s reward program. Rewards are not tied to specific airlines or one company’s merchandise. There’s no need to visit special websites or make purchases at specified merchants to earn points. Simply use your qualifying card and watch the points add up. When you have enough points for the reward of your choice, just submit your redemption request. That’s it!
Use your points to head for the sun, surf, slopes or your favorite city’s streets. Since you earn Platinum Reward points, not air miles, you may make your arrangements with your own agent, or directly with a merchant. Once travel is completed, you can be reimbursed for your travel related services. For a detailed description of the travel rebates and the points required, please log into online banking or call a rewards representative at 877.909.1450.
- To receive your rebate, pay for the entire amount of your travel with your First Heritage VISA® Platinum card.
- Once you complete your travel, you have sixty (60) days to claim your credit.
- The amount paid for the travel services must be equal to or exceed the rebate amount.
- Please allow 30 days for your credit to be processed if all eligibility requirements are met.
- Not valid for gas, food or other miscellaneous charges.
When you complete your request, points will be immediately deducted and First Heritage will be notified of your request. Credit to your account will be issued by First Heritage and may be subject to verification of charges.
Use your points to receive gift cards and gift certificates from your favorite merchants. You may redeem your points for a gift card or gift certificate online through First Heritage’s online banking or call one of our rewards representatives.
Available merchant categories include:
- Stock Options
Log into online banking 24 hours a day to shop for and order an award, or call the redemption center at 877.909.1450, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time. If you are calling from outside the U.S. or Canada, please call 206-352-3478, collect.
How to Redeem For Gift Cards/Certificates:
Log into online banking or call the redemption center toll-free at 855-854-5493 from 9AM to 9PM Eastern time, Monday through Friday. Your point balance will be verified and your requested gift cards/ certificates will be mailed to you. Choose among restaurants, travel and leisure, gasoline, and top retailers of electronics, apparel, sporting goods, music, movies, and more.
Enjoy the flexibility of shopping online, visiting your favorite retail stores, or taking a trip with your Platinum Rewards.
Awards Program Rules
- Your continued use of your account following receipt of these rules constitutes agreement to all the rules contained herein.
- You earn rewards for qualifying transactions during the Program period less any credits and plus or minus any adjustments. Some transaction or account types may not be eligible for reward accrual.
- Except where prohibited by law, errors in the addition or deduction of rewards can occur and may be corrected by the Program provider or your financial institution at any time without notice.
- Rewards can be used to order redemptions described on the Program website, which may be updated without notice. Except where prohibited by law, redemption options and the corresponding rewards required for redemption, limitations on reward accrual, including monthly, quarterly, and/or yearly reward maximums, reward expiration periods, and increase or decrease in value of net reward accrual are determined by, and may be modified by, your financial institution at any time. Redemptions must be made prior to reward expiration dates. Reward requirements assigned to any redemption are subject to change without notice, and redemption options may be discontinued at any time, except where prohibited by law. Rewards may be redeemed for cash or credit as determined by your financial institution and may not be used in conjunction with promotions or discounts offered outside of this Program. Your financial institution may also limit transferability between accounts and incorporation with other institution Programs or offerings. Rewards have no monetary value outside the Program, nor can they be combined or transferred with or to other loyalty programs. You are responsible for submitting correct information when placing a redemption. Orders requiring correction may be subject to additional fees or may not be processed.
- Reasonable steps will be taken to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to web sites associated with this Program. However, neither your financial institution, the Program administrator, nor the Program provider warrant, guarantee, or make any representations that sites will be free of destructive materials or that the sites will be uninterrupted or error-free. You assume all responsibility for any loss or damage caused by your access or inability to access the sites.
- Program statements will be available on a periodic basis as determined by your financial institution. Statements will normally reflect the adjusted number of rewards earned, based on previous balance, net purchases, and deductions due to redemption activity. Your financial institution must be notified of any errors or reward discrepancies within 60 days of the date when the error occurred.
- Your account must be in good standing (i.e., not delinquent or canceled, or otherwise not usable for charges) to use rewards. Except where prohibited by law, your financial institution reserves the right to terminate or suspend your standing in the Program or deduct rewards from your accumulated total if your account is not in good standing. Your financial institution also reserves the right to establish reward reinstatement procedures and associated fees. Rewards may be forfeited due to violations of these Program Rules.
- Except where prohibited by law, this Program may be changed or terminated at any time without notice, restriction, or penalty. This means that regardless of a Participant’s level of activity in the Program, the ability to accumulate rewards or make redemptions can be terminated with or without prior notice. The redemption value of rewards already accumulated may be changed at any time without notice and without restriction or penalty.
- Any liability for taxes including federal, state, or local income, sales, use, or other taxes or gratuities imposed on a redemption received from this Program will be the sole responsibility of the participant receiving the redemption and not the financial institution, the Program provider, or any of its affiliates.
- The Program is not responsible for errors or omissions and reserves the right to correct such errors at any time, even if it affects a pending redemption order
- Please contact your financial institution via their website or by calling 855-854-5493 for all the following:
- The most current version of the Program rules, redemption options, and reward requirements.
- To determine transaction eligibility, eligibility dates, or for special promotions.
- To report errors or reward discrepancies within 60 days of the date of the error.
- To determine if additional rules apply.
- If any part of these rules are prohibited by state, local, or federal laws or statutes then that specific section shall not apply.
- Services to administer the Program are being provided by and are the responsibility of the Program administrator. The financial institution, the Program provider and the Program administrator assume no liability or responsibility for the provision of, or failure to provide, the respective services being provided by the administrator. The administrator is an independent contractor and is not affiliated with the financial institution. You agree to hold the Program provider, the administrator, and your financial institution harmless if the supplier of merchandise or services files for bankruptcy or otherwise goes out of business after you have redeemed your rewards and before you use the item or service. You accept all terms and conditions in the Program rules and release and hold the Program provider, the administrator, and your financial institution harmless from any claim, liability or damage relating to this Program or use of any Program item you receive and neither the Program provider, the administrator, nor your financial institution shall be held liable for any bodily harm, property damage, or injuries incurred which may result from participating in the Program, or which may result from the provision of goods or services by suppliers.
- THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY REDEMPTION OFFERED BY OR THROUGH THIS PROGRAM, AND YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND THE PROGRAM PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- These Program Rules may be supplemented from time to time by the terms and conditions and Program rules set forth on the Program website. Any Program rules presented to you during the redemption of rewards, and any additional rules published by your financial institution will also apply.
Gift Cards and Gift Certificates
- Points can be redeemed for gift cards/certificates from select merchants. Your gift cards/certificates will be shipped within 7-10 business days to the address on file with the awards provider within the 50 U.S. states only.
- Lost, stolen, destroyed, or expired gift cards/certificates are not replaceable. Once points are redeemed for a gift card/certificate they cannot be returned, changed, or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash or credit.
- You have 30 days from the date an award is requested to report an undelivered gift card/certificate by calling the Awards Redemption Center at 855-854-5493.
- All sales/use taxes and shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the account holder and will apply in accordance with the merchants’ policies in effect at the time of redemption.
- Purchases in excess of the amount of the gift certificate/gift card are at the account holder’s expense. Additional terms and conditions are specified on the card or certificate. Merchant availability subject to change. Gift card/certificate use is subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon. Gift cards/certificates for services (including but not limited to experiential and entertainment certificates) are subject to the terms and conditions of the vendor providing the services. Gift cards/certificates are also subject to any other restrictions imposed by the merchant.