Estate planning can be a crucial part of financial planning.
You have to think not only about your goals today, but also for future generations. Once you have planned retirement and invested wisely, it’s time to focus on how your assets will be managed after your death.
At First Heritage Federal Credit Union Financial Services our Financial Advisor can help you, he is here to answer all your questions and can help you create a plan, so you can feel confident your assets are distributed the way you desire.
Let us help you uncover:
- What are your assets and their approximate value?
- Where will your assets go when you pass away?
- Who will take care of your finances when you are no longer able to do so?
- Who should be responsible for taking care of your children if you become unable to care for them yourself?
- Who should make decisions on your behalf if you become unable to care for yourself?
- What do you want done with your remains after you die?
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA / SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
CFS representatives do not provide tax or legal guidance. For such guidance please consult with a qualified professional, information shown is for general illustration purposes and does not predict or depict the performance of any investment or strategy. Past performance does not guarantee future results.