A financial plan can help you have more confidence in your financial future.
During Our Meeting, We’ll Go Through These Six Steps:
- Identify your unique goals and the level of importance of each goal specifically
- Income sources
- Investment assets
- Other assets
- Identify the financial resources that will help fund the achievement of your goals
- Determine the balance of investment risk and return that is appropriate for you
- Create your personal plan outlining the investment and insurance services needed to help achieve your retirement goals
- Review and discuss your plan results together
- Take the steps to put your plan into action
- Review your Social Security strategy
- Establish the proper savings strategy
- Implement an appropriate asset allocation strategy for your Investment Portfolio
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA(Opens in a new Window) / SIPC(Opens in a new Window)) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
CFS representatives do not provide tax or legal guidance. For such guidance please consult with a qualified professional, information shown is for general illustration purposes and does not predict or depict the performance of any investment or strategy. Past performance does not guarantee future results.