The philosophy behind our credit cards is simple…keep interest rates low, while offering useful benefits our members want.
There are plenty of reasons to become a credit union member. Whether you’re looking for easy to use banking services, need financial planning assistance, or want to take out a loan, we’re here to help. With us, you aren’t just another number. We realize you’re an individual with unique financial needs. We take pride in the amount of benefits and choices we offer our members, including low interest credit cards.
|No annual fee||X||X|
|No cash advance fee||X||X|
|Credit limits starting at $250||X|
|Credit limits starting at $5000||X|
|Competitive low variable rate||9.50% APR*|
|Competitive low fixed rate||13.25% APR*|
|25-day grace period on purchases||X||X|
|Credit Life and Disability Insurance available||X||X|
|Visa's Zero liability protection||X||X|
|Auto rental collision damage waiver**||X||X|
|Travel accident insurance**||X|
|Balance transfers are available||X||X|
|24 hr/365 day fraud prevention services||X||X|
|sms Guardian™ alerts||X||X|
|Embedded with smart chip technology||X||X|
|Make secure and convenient purchase with Mobile Wallet.||X||X|
|Verified by VISA available||X||X|
Your security is important to us. Having your credit card compromised is a terrible feeling. For added security, all our credit card options come with the option of text message alerts. If you respond affirmatively to unauthorized activity, the information is immediately routed to a fraud analyst for card blocking and follow up, reducing the time in which subsequent unauthorized transactions could take place. A quick response time is the key to preventing access to any of your financial information and funds. With this service, you’ll have peace of mind that all your finances and sensitive information will remain secure.
Lost or stolen Credit Card
If you’ve lost your credit card, or it has been stolen—not to worry. You can easily report a lost or stolen Visa Credit card now or call toll free 1-800-682-6075. Reporting a lost or stolen card will keep your account safe from any unauthorized activity.
Instant Issue Service
The faster you receive your credit card, the sooner you can start utilizing our benefits! For your convenience, we offer instant issue service. The instant issue debit and credit card service offers First Heritage Federal Credit Union members the purchasing power of VISA right away. Cards are printed on demand at our credit union locations in Painted Post, Elmira Heights, Hornell, Mansfield, and Wellsboro. For more information call toll free at 800-833-3338.
Activate your new Credit Card
Ready to activate your new card? It’s easy! You can activate your VISA credit card now, or call toll free 1-800-411-6390. To change your PIN call 877-746-6746. Our easy activation process allows you to start using your credit card right away.
Credit Card Fraud:
- Sign up for credit card transaction alerts via text message with smsGuardian(Opens in a new Window)
- Keep contact information on file with First Heritage FCU current.
- We offer 24/7 fraud protection monitoring service. Our fraud monitoring service will contact you on our behalf.
- Fraud Prevention Service - When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification from First Heritage, with the option to reply with "fraud" or "no fraud." One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert from 32874 between 7 am and 9 pm, which also has the "fraud" or "no fraud" option.
If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert, you will receive an automatic phone call to confirm or deny fraud. Remember - our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number
- Notify us if traveling- If you are traveling and plan to use your VISA Credit card, remember to let us know so you can be assured that your card services won't be disrupted while you're away.
- Regularly monitor activity on all accounts.
- Notify us if card/PIN number is lost or stolen.
- Make an attempt to contact a merchant directly to resolve an issue.
- Contact us to file a dispute if unable to resolve directly with the merchant.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Balance transfer rate of 2.99% effective for 12 months. Rate will revert to a variable APR of prime +4.50% APR for VISA platinum and 13.25% APR for VISA Classic once the promotional period has ended. Purchases and cash advances made in foreign countries and foreign currencies will be billed to you in U.S. dollars. The foreign transaction fee is 1% of the transaction amount. Limit: two balance transfers per 12-month period. New money only.
**Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered card to secure transactions.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.